We are a private limited company, owned by its management team who have collective management experience in the specialist highway maintenance sector totalling over 100 years.
A company with a 10 year history, Rhino has always tried to break away from traditional practices and traditions endemic in the industry and focus on delivering a service that the individual is used to receiving in other sectors, namely:
• Service driven operation
• Consistent, high quality work
• Frequent communication
• Delivering your expectations
The team is 100% accountable and 100% responsible for the values, behaviours and delivery of the company. I am sure that you’ll find your experience of working with Rhino a very pleasurable one. We have a fun, cheerful team, all keen to deliver, right from the operatives on the crews to the support in the office. As for expertise, there’s very little that our team hasn’t come across and we are pleased to offer advice and source solutions for you.
1) Head office function based in East Sussex with operational teams in Kent, Sussex and Staffordshire with national contracting coverage.
2) We are the largest installer of crack & joint repairs in the UK and can achieve the highest capacity of output anywhere.
3) We pioneered the first ever manhole, gulley and highway ironwork installation with a five year guarantee, still unique even today.
4) We have a full range of maintenance products available for installation, including the most comprehensive range of HAPAS approved systems enabling us to give truly independent choice and advice.
5) Our repairs have been used on 85% of the UK motorway and trunk road network with over 1 million linear metres of crack repair installed.
6) We take quality, environment and safety seriously with BSI accreditation for ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
7) We continually seek to innovate, introducing new products like Masterscreed to resolve specific highway problems.
8) We have over 1,000 Ironmaster installations guaranteed for Transport for London (TfL) and well over 5,000 Ironmaster installations nationwide.
9) We have over 60 Local Authority highways department customers.
10) We are saving highway authorities over £10.5 million by avoiding repeat visits to re-repair poorly installed work