• Polymer modified bitumen binder blended with single sized aggregate
• Installed by our own crews
• Watertight seal prevents ingress of water and salts
• Quick to install during overnight lane closures to minimise disruption
• Smooth riding surface
• Topping replacement service available when resurfacing
• Can be installed in part widths, minimising disruption to one lane at a time
Our asphaltic plug bridge expansion joint is designed for movement capability up to +/- 25mm and provides a flexible and watertight seal for bridge decks whilst maintaining the ability to withstand heavy traffic loadings without rutting.
• Installation of crack inducers to focus future expected movement at the desired point and induce a controlled crack
• Mark out on the site the exact location for the crack inducer
• A saw cut is made to the required dimensions and the gap sealed with a hot poured bitumen based sealant
• Future movement should be focused at the crack inducer, leaving the surrounding surfacing intact
• Using the adaptable Ironmaster system, we install bridge drainage channels to the high standards of a typical Ironmaster repair.
• Using high strength, quick setting mortars our teams of experts are able to install a long lasting finish.
• Our experience in finding solutions to difficult problems enabled us to contribute to a solution for removing surface water.